Sunday 24 January 2010

Just fiddling


Sunday afternoon, an hour spare, time to play with Blogger a bit. Profile updated, survey added (take part if you fancy), time to write another post...

It's an embarrasing fact that I haven't taken any photos for over two months. Shocking, really and something that needs to change. The last time I used a camera for anything other than snaps was when I was in New York - see pic taken in Times Sq. I think part of the reason is that photography is, for me at least, a very solitary way to pass the time. I can't take pictures while the wife/kids are in tow, I need time to absorb a place and start seeing properly. That process invariably takes at least a couple of hours and finding a couple of hours these days is bloomin tricky. Finding a couple of hours free when the weather is decent is even trickier. Roll on summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment